Hotwire Hotel: 5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile Area - River North) Hilton Conrad

nlsnlink
By nlsnlink,
in

Please help identify this 4.5* hotel for 12/6/2014 for 2 people 1 night at $91 (ordinarily $236)

Amentities listed are:

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Also indicates possible hotel groups are: Le Meridien, Sofitel, Intercontinental, Luxury Collection and Other Brands

Could this be the James? 

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Swissotel Chicago.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Any ideas for these hotels?  Do you think prices will fluctuate for awhile or better to lock in now for these dates?  I missed the 4.5 star in Mag Mile River North for $91 because I waited thinking prices could go down. Is this night usually popular? Thanks for all your help!

4* Hotel Mag Mile River North Area $102  12/6/2014-12/7/2014 2 people

FULL AMENTITIES:  Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access  (Taken from your bidding helper link)

4.5* Hotel Chicago Loop Theater District  $124  12/6/2014-12/07/2014 2 people

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

4.5 * Hotel Mag Mile River North Area  $123 12/6/2014-12/07/2014 2 people

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Do you think prices will fluctuate for awhile or better to lock in now for these dates? I missed the 4.5 star in Mag Mile River North for $91 because I waited thinking prices could go down.

There is no telling if rates will come down, or move even higher, between now and your stay... but sub-$100 for a 4.5* hotel would seem to be a VERY GOOD deal, i'm not sure how much lower you would have expected a 4.5* property in the heart of Chicago to go.

Also, the offers on HOTWIRE can change quickly, please only ask for hotels that you're happy with the price and ready to purchase, as it saves us time researching hotels that are no longer offered once ready to move forward and purchase.

Best guess/comments for each of the following:

4* Hotel Mag Mile River North Area $102  12/6/2014-12/7/2014 2 people

--> common amenities for a city hotel and matches multiple properties... Hotel Felix, Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers, and Westin River North have all been seen with this amenity set (and i wouldn't be too surprised if there are other possibilities given the limited number (of common) amenities.

4.5* Hotel Chicago Loop Theater District  $124  12/6/2014-12/07/2014 2 people

--> my guess would be the Hotel Monaco Chicago

4.5 * Hotel Mag Mile River North Area  $123 12/6/2014-12/07/2014 2 people

--> Conrad Hilton Chicago, or to a less extent The James, would be my guess here

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]