Hotwire Hotel: Need help with 4 Star hotel centrally located for 10/18/2014 to 10/22/2014 (4 nights)

Arias86
By Arias86,
in

I have posted a few times before but ended up canceling those trips, I hope I'm doing this the right way this time.

I am looking for a 4 star hotel centrally located, price line zones I'll accept are:

Central Park South

Chelsea

Midtown East

Midtown Central

Times Square

Empire State Building

I plan to travel with my husband and 14 month old toddler. I plan to take the taxi to our main sightseeing stops, therefore I would like something centrally located.

My budget is $200/night.

Thank you in advance.

I would like to bid a max of $200/night for a 4 star from 10/18/2014 to 10/22/2014. I need a queen size bed (minimum) as I am traveling with my husband and 14 month toddler.

The zones I will accept:

Chelsea

Central Park South

Midtown East

Midtown West

Times Square

Empire State Building

Madison Sq Garden

I plan to take the taxi to the main sight seeing spots and therefore would like something centrally located.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread to provide the details of your purchase.

Are you plans for this trip firm?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need a queen size bed (minimum) as I am traveling with my husband and 14 month toddler.

You can't guarantee bed type when bidding on PRICELINE, all that is guaranteed is a room that will accommodate double occupancy.

Your best options are:

1) use PRICELINE EXPRESS for an offering that shows 'Bed Choice' and where one of the choices offered is a bed type that will work for your needs

2) use HOTWIRE for 2adults/1child (although note that this may increase the room rate per nite)

3) use HOTWIRE and call the hotel afterwards to confirm the room type will work for your needs and that something more/larger than a double bed has been assigned. If not, you can then try complaining to HOTWIRE that you didn't include your child since the search form defined 'child' as age 2-17 (this is a bit riskier than the two options above as you will need to try working things out with HOTWIRE, but you have more of a leg to stand on vs. PRICELINE bidding based upon the age range HOTWIRE classifies for children)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]