Hotwire Hotel: Help with two 4* Empire State area NYC

PlantationCanes
By PlantationCanes,
in

Two 4*, price is $237 and $236 so I would like some help selecting.

Empire State Area:

$236.00  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

$237.00  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

Also a 4* on upper east side $270.00 -  FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

It seems the Empire boutique would be 70 Park Avenue but the other two have me stumped.

10/24 stay.  Thanks for the help.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Santa Fe Hotwire thread (post in that thread what you decided for that stay), then reply to this thread and we'll be happy to look into the above. Please follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

For your upcoming stay is this just for one nite, 10/24, and 2adults/0children?

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Best guess for the Boutique ESB property would be the 70 Park Avenue - Kimpton Hotel... for the second property my guess would be the St. Giles the Court (with a second, but less likely guess, of the Carlton on Madison Avenue)

For the UES property my guess would be The Bentley Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links in our Support Page or at MAPS and HOTELS.com if you decide to book direct)

Let us know wahtever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]