Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC hotel for dates 11-12-14 to 11-16-14

Andreaft88
By Andreaft88,
in

Hi, I would like to know what bidding strategy could I use to book a 4* hotel for the above dates. I was thinking of Midtown East or Center area, Empire estate bulding area or central park south. We can spend a max of $200 per night. 

Do you think I could get anything? I was looking at priceline express deals but I'm scared I might get I hotel with bad reviews. (We certainly do not want the east tower of the ONE UN Hotel, my brother stayed there and he hated it. West tower is ok thou)

Thank you very much for your help :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Hi, I would like to know what bidding strategy could I use to book a 4* hotel for the above dates. I was thinking of Midtown East or Center area, Empire estate bulding area or central park south. We can spend a max of $200 per night.

For help with this stay and to avoid any confusion, please list the zone(s) you're willing to accept, by PRICELINE name, so that we know where you are willing to stay. Is that $200 limit your bid amount before fees/taxes?

I was looking at priceline express deals but I'm scared I might get I hotel with bad reviews.

It would actually seem that PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE would be better for this stay... if you bid you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you select; at least with PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE you can take a guess as to what property it is being offered as well as many of them show user review ratings (which can help avoid any properties with low satisfaction ratings). If bidding on PRICELINE how do you intend to avoid any properties that you're trying to stay away from?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Based upon the above let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]