Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Revere - Logan Airport BOS) Four Points By Sheraton Boston Logan Airport

TEXASGTP
By TEXASGTP,
in

I needed a hotel at the airport for 2 days due to my car reservation strategy.  Pricing was all over the place.  From $170 for a 7.1 customer satisfaction rating up to $319 for a 8.8 rating.  The hotel list is the most beneficial section on this site, being it gives me a certain comfort level when I am bidding.  I know nothing is guaranteed.  Being that there were up to 8 hotels that might accept my bid, I reviewed the 2 with the lowest ratings to make sure they all were acceptable.  Second day of bidding with 3 zones, I started at $115 for a 3 star and $ 95 for a 2 1/2 star and stepped up in increments of $5 until $135, when I got the first counter offer of $170.  Stepped up 3 additional increments and the $150 bid was accepted.  Got the lower rated hotel as expected, but still cheaper that the $188 for the Express Deal.  Reviews indicated friendly staff, clean rooms, and comfortable mattresses, so that works for me.  I used the Priceline link on this site.

Not what you want to hear, but never bid on a weekly car rental on this site being the rates were excessive.  Wanted a full size, with the rates running from $ 481 to $1,137 ($139 of facility and concession cost).  Booked directly with off-site location downtown and also saved the parking cost downtown.  Booked the rental for $ 236.14 from one of the top 3 majors.  Worth the time on the subway being we were going downtown to the Freedom Trail anyway and the agency was less than a mile away.  Off to Maine we go.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]