Priceline Hotel: 3* Bangor - Bar Harbor (Bangor North) Courtyard Bangor

TEXASGTP
By TEXASGTP,
in

I had seen winning bids of $60-$90 and started out at $65, and was pleasantly surprised that my initial offer was accepted.  I am usually a very patient bidder.  I had decided I wanted a hotel in the North versus the South section due to customer satisfaction ratings.  Got the highest rated hotel in the city and actually the hotel that I was hopefully bidding for.  The hotel listing is the most beneficial section on this site, being it gives me a certain comfort level when I am bidding.  I know nothing is guaranteed.  I used the Priceline link on this site.

The winning percentage is like the old days when hotels could be won at less then 50% of the posted internet price.

$ 65 / $ 189 = 34% (pricing last week at the time of the win) 

$ 65 / $ 151 = 43% (pricing as of today)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you find the site useful and that you're pleased with the outcome of your most recent purchase... a very nice deal indeed!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]