Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Newark (Bridgewater - Somerset) Hotel Somerset-Bridgewater

ananth
By ananth,
in

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Paris Hotwire thread Please post in that thread what you decided for that stay.

You can't bid on or avoid a specific hotel when using PRICE.LINE You have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) you select.

I am looking to book a hotel between oct 1st and oct 19th

Is this for October?

I am looking @ 50dollars a night. do you think it's practical

Not for a 3* hotel, if you want to keep your $50/night budget would my guess be the you're looking at a 2*. If your stay is in October

Please confirm the dates (month) and we'll have a look at this.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

There is no way to bid for a particular property or brand. If you bid for a 2*, for example, you have to be willing to stay at ANY of the 2*'s in the zone or zones chosen. If you want a hotel with breakfast, a good option would be either PRICELINE EXPRESS or Hot.wire and looking for a hotel listing with breakfast.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Can you please complete your Paris Hotwire hotel purchase with the requested additional information:

Can you confirm which date you ultimately purchased as well as the room price per nite so that we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to see this wasn't the suite-type of hotel that you were seeking, but the reviews are pretty good for this property so hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please remember to follow-up your Paris hotel thread with the requested information. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I unfortunately got Hotel Somerset @ 59 $ . Bad win ... I hope its a decent hotel

Did you select a 3.5* in Hotwire?  Or did they give you an upgrade?  

I'm assuming Hotwire since this is posted in the Hotwire area, but perhaps you were actually bidding with Priceline?

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]