Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Clearwater Beach

FHAI
By FHAI,
in

Hi could you help me with this one?

3.5* Clearwater Beach, Florida •  Jun 10 - Jun 14 •  1 room  •  2 adults  •  2 children

$209 ǂ

$133 per night

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

Tk`s

Flavio

And this one?

4*Clearwater Beach

U$ 180,00

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

• 2 months later...

Hello, it's me again. I decided  to invest at this 4* Clearwater Beach hotel. But I have a problem. Now I need 3 rooms. 6 adults and 4 kids... 2 (two years old) 1(thee years old) and 1(six years old)... But when I search all the rooms together  the price changes completely to U$ 212... (against U$ 178,00 - 2 adults and 2 kids).

Do you have any suggestion? Do you think this is sandpearl resort right? 

Tk's

Has the amenity set changed as this is what i'm seeing when searching for the 4* hotel when searching for your dates and 3rooms/6adults/5children:

Free Internet

Resort

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Childrens Activities

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing (which is different than the amenity set for the previous hotel that was offered 3+ months ago) then my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Hyatt Regency.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Maybe if I try at PRICELINE site (I saw at Hyatt website that they don't charge for extra kids at the same room).

I see you're referring to a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Fitness Center) for $177/nite that shows a Bed Choice options where one of the offers is for a room with two beds, so i don't think the occupancy is much of an issue.

However, i do think the issue is the number of discounted rooms available at this price (regardless of whether you're including/excluding children). If you do make the two PRICELINE EXPRESS purchases first and then try for the additional room via HOTWIRE, what if the Hotwire hotel is:

1) no longer offered

2) offered at a much higher price (the hotel may be offering PRICELINEn and HOTWIRE the same two rooms, once they're both booked, additional rooms at this same price are no longer available to either service)

3) turns out to be something other than the hotel you received via PRICELINE EXPRESS

You may decide to take the risk(s) and it all works out just fine... but there is certainly the possibility that things don't go as you anticipate and you therefore need to be aware of and willing to accept the risk.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]