Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Islington - Shoreditch - East London) Town Hall Hotel and Apartments

cheffip
By cheffip,
in

Used your Hot.wire link for my stay in London from Oct 26-29.

I'm curious if you can help with a Bloomsbury/St. Pancras hotel for $175 US with this full amenity set: Free internet, boutique, smoke free, business center, internet, restaurants(s), wheelchair accessible.

Thanks!

ps also claims 100% recommend!

Thanks. Your suggestion makes sense though I'm not too thrilled by the hotel.

How about these two in Kensington for the same dates: (Oct 26-29)

1) $145 - 4.5* Smoke free, fitness, restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet Access

2) $191 - 4.5* Boutique, free internet, fitness center, internet access. This seems to match the Indigo Kensington on your list.

Comments? Thanks!

Still looking for Oct 26-29. Any thoughts about these two Bloomsbury St. Pancreas hotels?

1) $ 182 US 4 1/2 stars, free internet, fitness, smoke free, restaurant, business, internet access, spa accessible path, in-roomaccess, wheelchair accessible, accessible bathroom, roll-in shower

2) $174 US 3 star free breakfast, free internet, boutique, internet access.

Also a question. Where do you list your south bank Waterloo hotels? That's a whole area that doesn't seem to have a category on BB.

1) $ 182 US 4 1/2 stars

--> not certain, but the Grange Holborn would be a guess

2) $174 US 3 star free breakfast, free internet, boutique, internet access.

--> no guess

Where do you list your south bank Waterloo hotels? That's a whole area that doesn't seem to have a category on BB.

We (try to) use the same zone names as they appear on HOTWIRE (or PRICELINE)... i don't see any zone named 'South Bank Waterloo' on hotwire, exactly which zone is it that you're referring to?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went in a slightly different direction and used your HOTWIRE link to book what I expected to be (and was correct in my thinking).

Hotel: the Town Hall 5* $175 US

Amenities:

Free internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pools

Restaurants

Internet access

The location is a little far out for the first time traveller but the hotel is great with good access to central London. Stayed there in 2012 using the British equivalent of Hotwire to book.

Thanks for your help!

The rooms are large and spacious...fairly rare in London.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and you enjoy the larger rooms this this property offers.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your results, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]