Priceline Hotel: 5* DC (White House - Downtown) Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC

yomaryjo
By yomaryjo,
in

Please include the star rating, zone, and amenities in each post so that it's easier to follow what you're seeing.

This is what i'm seeing...

PRICELINE EXPRESS

5* Downtown-White House $298

Pets Allowed, Business Center, Fitness Center

--> Willard Intercontinental would be my guess for this one

For the HOTWIRE property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm seeing for the 4.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Hot.wire

4.5* White House - Downtown

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

--> if this is what you're seeing, my best guess here would be the The Madison a Loews Hotel

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With the discount services, you are shown 1 (sometimes 2) hotels per set of dates and you have to choose from what is available. The hotels showing may change between now and your stay, but there is no way to know. 

Is the Sofitel the only acceptable property?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you do decide to book regular rate, please use the site's Support Page links to start regular rate purchases and searches.

You can book the Sofitel HERE for your dates for less than your current reservations.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the Softitel link from our Support Page if you decide to book direct.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks... have a great stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]