Free internet

Suite

Airport shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Self-serve Laundry

Can you please help me ID this CONDO?? Thanks so much!

I can't get the same 3.5* hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Also, please don't abandon your threads without posting a conclusion for what you did for the stay. The only information we have is the information posted by the boards members. So if the threads don't get a conclusion can't we add anything to the database and help others if they ask about the same property.

Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

I have never seen this happen before! Now it is listed just as Ft. Lauderdale Airport....and now it is $120. When I click on BOOK NOW....it changes the price to $124! Never have I seen this!

Here are the amenities copied/pasted:

USD

per room per night*

Continue

Fort Lauderdale Intl Airport

Amenities Include: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center and more...

FULL AMENITIES

click here

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks for your help in IDing this! Thanks!

I am going on a cruise and need a hotel for one night not too far from both the FLL airport AND the cruise port - Port Everglades.

Which areas should I stick to considering? I don't want to spend a ton on a cab!

Thanks!

I am going on a cruise and need a hotel for one night not too far from both the FLL airport AND the cruise port - Port Everglades.

Which areas should I stick to considering? I don't want to spend a ton on a cab!

Thanks!

HOTWIRE and PRICELINE provide maps of the zones. Looking at the map for HOTWIRE, which zones near the FLL airport and cruise port would be acceptable (in terms of you are willing to stay potentially anywhere in the zone?)

For the above listings:

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I did follow the instructions and I did use the green button in the Amenities that I posted!

Here is what they show as the FULL amenities.  The price is definitely fluctuating.  It was only $86 when I first posted my request for help.  Then it was $120 and now it shows up as $114 or $117.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I'd love to ID this and book it!

Thanks!

I am also seeing a different 3* hotel in the airport zone when i search for your dates.

This is the property i'm currently being offered:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Suite

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

There are a few other differences, but the most notable is that this one has a Complimentary Breakfast (your listing does not) and your listing has a Restaurant (this one does not)... are you still seeing your originally listing above when searching HOTWIRE for your dates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's funny that I have consistently brought up this 3.5* condo....but you have not been able to see it in your searches. I have no explanation! The price is fluctuating so much....I have seen the exact same listing go from $86 to $115 to $120 and now down to $88.

Here is today's listing of amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Suite

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Do you think I should give up trying to get an ID on this condo? Thanks for your attention and help!

I don't think those are the full amenities associated with this property. You can do either of the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
This is what i'm seeing for the 3.5* Condo for $88/nite when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Suite

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... i'm not certain, but the Cambria Suites Dania Beach would be my guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your help.  Since I have 4 non-related adults - it is too risky for me to book this 'condo' and hope that I have the right amount of beds or rooms.  I definitely appreciate all of the help.  The word "condo" made me think it might be more than one room with a door....but after investigating the Cambria Suites (which we think it MIGHT be) - their typical suites only have a half-divider.  I need two separate rooms.  Not sure what I'm going to book or do....but probably book outside of Hotwire for this particular hotel need.

You may also find that booking two rooms with PRICELINE / HOTWIRE may be cheaper than booking one 2BR suite on its own.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links referenced above in our Support Page)

Good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]