Hotwire Hotel: HELP identify - Bangkok, 4.5* Sukhumvit - Siam Square area

nashi212
By nashi212,
in

Would love some help identifying the following - 

Dates: 17/09/2014 - 21/09/2014

Occupancy 3 people

Bangkok, 4.5* Sukhumvit - Siam Square area
USD $81 per night (45% off, $148 usual price) 

Amenities: Free parking, free internet, fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), business centre, spa services
Accessibility: accessible bathroom

85% recommended

TripAdvisor: 4.5 out of 5 (out of 1000+ reviews)

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

I'm currently on a slow internet connection, if no replies are given please reply to this thread tonite in order to put it back in the queue and i'll have a full look tomorrow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

... if no replies are given please reply to this thread tonite in order to put it back in the queue and i'll have a full look tomorrow.

It doesn't appear that you ever replied to this thread as indicated above and it therefore was never put back in the queue to be reviewed.

As this property is not currently appearing on HOTWIRE, is there some other property that is if interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]