Hotwire Hotel: LOOKIN FOR HOTEL IN LONDON MYFAIR AREA 12-14 OCT

Alexmx
By Alexmx,
in

Hi I am going to London GBR this October 12-14, and I was looking for a deal at BiddingHelper to watch all the amenities and see wich one matches with the hotels listed at the hotwire hotel list in London and none of these match, could you please tell me if this list it is updated or if you could tell me which hotel could be at the next vecinitys áreas :

***** stars

291 USD

Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Business Center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Wheelchair accesible

****1/2 stars

229 USD

Amenities Include: Internet access, Business Center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet Access

**** stars

217USD

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Fitness Center, Business Center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet Access

Tanks

The list is updated as new information comes in - new hotels and changes in information are reported daily.

5* Mayfair-Soho. The ME London has been reported to the board with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess.

4.5* Mayfair-Soho - not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

4* Mayfair-Soho - not yet ID'd/reported to the board. The Washington Mayfair would be a possibility, but that's just a guess and with relatively common amenities this could definitely be something else.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]