Priceline Hotel: Priceline Bidding - New York - 09/06 - 09-10

gsmack123456
By gsmack123456,
in

Hey all,

My wife and I need a hotel in NYC 09/06 through 09-10 (4 Nights).  I've been looking at options on Hotwire and wanted to explore bidding on Priceline.  We want a nice hotel and are willing to spend in the $300 per night range all-in.  Without having a good idea of which hotels you are going to get, I think the lowest we would want to bid on would be the 4-Star Deluxe, or even the Plus, depending on your recommendation. We are willing to stay anywhere in Manhattan for the right deal, but would prefer something Midtown and up, and don't particularly want to be in Times Square.

What are your thoughts? 

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Distrikt would be a good guess, but the Courtyard By Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square West also fits and can't be excluded from the possibilities.

Although $295/nite (not all-in) what looks to be the highly rated Affinia Dumont is offered thru HOTWIRE in the ESB zone:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

If you opt to bid on PRICELINE are you willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose?

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Although $295/nite (not all-in) what looks to be the highly rated Affinia Dumont is offered thru HOTWIRE in the ESB zone:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

It was HOTWIRE (see link above) but unfortunately it is no longer appearing, i'm now seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... my guess for this one would be The Strand Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll move forward.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]