Priceline Hotel: What hotel is this?

Cora
By Cora,
in

I'm trying to identify this 3* hotel in Monroeville, PA area.

Dates 8/31-9/4, Priceline Express Deal, listed at $75 per night.

Guaranteed Amenities: 

Indoor or Outdoor Pool
    Restaurant
    Fitness Center

Free Parking
    Free Internet
    Business Center

Any ideas?

Thanks!

CC  :)

This property has not yet been reported to the board... the Holiday Inn Monroeville would be my best guess for this one, although i can't rule out the Courtyard and/or Doubletree as possibilities as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it's Holiday Inn, Monroeville. I just booked this one, except I paid $82.

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What are you looking for from this stay and what is your maximum budget per nite?

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which shows properties near almost any location in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how we can be of further help.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to follow up to this thread, I ended up booking the DoubleTree in Monroville through their website and paying full price. Yes, I paid full price LOL!  The reason is because that is my favorite hotel in the area and I really wanted to stay there for sure. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn there and it is just not as nice, though certainly not a terrible option in any way.  Also, since I'm a Hiltons Honors member, I get some perks like free breakfast, and I don't mind paying full price to stay once in a while, if I'm going to rack up points.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page, or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, for your hotel direct purchases.

Enjoy your upcoming stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]