Hotwire Hotel: Savannah, GA Historic District

getrdone99
By getrdone99,
in

I want to find a hotel Riverfront or Center of Historic District, Savannah, GA. Hotwire or Priceline.  October 20 through Oct 24.  I do not want to be at the Westin because it is the opposite side of the river.  I do not want Best Western or Four Points because not centrally located.  I see hotwire has 3* $100 original price $170.  Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby.  Budget is $130-$100 per night.  I was jus curious if I could narrow down this hotwire offering? (Holiday Inn?) or any other recommendations?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method i see the following (you may see slightly different prices):

I'm seeing a 4* HD $121 w/Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business. Likely Hilton Desoto.

3* HD $98 w/Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Likely Inn at Ellis Sq.

Would either of these be of interest?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The Hilton Desoto is claiming that no rooms are available.  The Inn at Ellis Square seems to have a bit of negative feedback on tripadvisor.  I don't want to sound like a picky bastard, but I am open to other alternative options.  Just out of curiosity, I think I am seeing the same hotels as you, but I am seeing $100 per night opposed to the $98 you mentioned and $123 per night opposed to $121 you mentioned, its only a $2 per night difference.  I am looking at hotwire.  Are you getting numbers from some other place?

You will likely see slightly different prices than me by a few dollars. If the hotel website is showing sold out, that does not necessarily mean it won't appear on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE.

There is also a 4* in HD for $136 w/Boutique, Suite, Restaurant, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Pet Friendly. Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. A new amenity set for the Brice would be a guess, but it may be something else.

Are you seeing any other listings of interest on HOTWIRE when searching for these dates? If so, please provide the full list of amenities, as well as the price per night, zone and star rating and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]