Priceline Hotel: 3* Worcester - Auburn (Sturbridge) Sturbridge Host Hotel And Conference Center On Cedar Lake

hazeleyedgirl
By hazeleyedgirl,
in

A little annoyed at myself as I haven't done this in a while and didn't pay close enough attention to your hotel lists.  I now realize that I could have gotten this in Priceline Express for $74 as it appears to be the only property listed there as a 3*.  I don't think there is anything I can do now tho as I believe this is a non-refundbable bid.  Please let me know if I am incorrect.  Apologies for posting a question and a win in the same place.  thank you.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

There is no way to know if this would have been the 3* hotel you would have received thru PRICELINE EXPRESS, but it does indicate that there was a 3* hotel available in this zone at $78/nite for your dates... at least this was only a one nite stay so the overbid isn't compounded by multiple nites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]