Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Denver (Cherry Creek) Fairfield Inn and Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

I started my search using the PRICELINE link on this site. My budget was only $75 (+taxes/fees) per night and I was hoping for a room in downtown Denver, but would settle for a hotel in Cherry Creek. I started my bidding for a 3* in the downtown Denver zone at $50. I then added $5 and another free rebid zone (Castle Rock, Evergreen, and Northeast Denver) until I got up $75. At that point I started looking at their Express deals and found a 2.5* in Cherry Creek for just $68 and I good idea that it might be the Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn, so I took it. In any event I got the following hotel.

3* Fairfield Inn And Suites Denver Cherry Creek for 09/19/2014-09/21/2014

per night rate:  $68

+ taxes & fees: $28.84 

Total:                $164.84

Free parking

Free internet

Free breakfast

Pool

Fitness Center

The Marriott website shows rates of either $119.95 or $129.95 depending on if you book a room with 1 or 2 beds. Overall I am happy with this offer, as I checked Tripadvisor and it gets okay reviews.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were successful in coming in under budget for this stay and are pleased with the hotel and deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]