Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk) Grand Hyatt San Antonio Riverwalk

BME
By BME,
in

Thanks so much for the help everyone!  Your tips and lists were wonderful and I was able to score the hotel RIGHT NEXT to my conference for over $100 less than the "special conference price" rate and less than even hotwire had it listed for... With taxes and fees, I'm at $268 for two nights!  Started the bidding way low and worked up to it.. had to restart the website once since I had maxed out the areas... but the lowest price was $120 on HOTWIRE so came in under that...

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome win for this property and glad it will work out so well for your travel plans! Please let anyone else you know going to the conference know about Betterbidding and we would be happy to help them, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome win for this property and glad it will work out so well for your travel plans! Please let anyone else you know going to the conference know about Betterbidding and we would be happy to help them, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]