Hotwire Hotel: 4* Minneapolis (Bloomington West) Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis-Bloomington South

mamel98
By mamel98,
in

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. Always 'close' your threads with whatever you decide to do for the trip (even if you didn't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc) as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your stay.

For the HOTWIRE offer above, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the amenity set i'm seeing for this offer when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis-Bloomington South.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]