Hotwire Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip Center) Jet Luxury at the Vdara Condo Hotel

VicStar
By VicStar,
in

Hi there,

Can you please help me identify this hotel?

I found it using the Bidding.Helper "Hotwire Easy View"

Check in: 9 Oct

Check out: 11 Oct

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Suite, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Spa Services, Kitchenette

Many thanks,

Vic

Quite disappointed as I thought the hotel was a 5* in the centre of the strip.

The Hotwire confirmation appeared with the following:

About The Hotel

Property Location

With a stay at Jet Luxury at the Vdara Condo Hotel in Las Vegas (West of The Strip), you'll be minutes from Crystals at City Center and close to University of Nevada-Las Vegas. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of The Linq and The Auto Collections.

Sorry you're disappointed in the results, but this property is located within HOTWIRE's Strip Center zone, so i wouldn't consider that to be an issue. However, if you are trying to find an 'out' for this purchase, i would contact HOTWIRE regarding the star rating given that the hotel classifies itself as a 4* property (as per the email confirmation).

If you pursue this with HOTWIRE let us know the outcome.

Enjoy your stay... and good luck in Vegas!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Vic, you might be surprised at the Vdara, I really liked the location, just steps to the Bellagio. There is the tram to Monte Carlo and you can walk to Aria. The pool is small, but it was not crowded. The room was very nice, I had a basic room that had a room divider separating the bed from the sofa. I would absolutely stay here again.

Hi dahammer,

Thanks for your comments and the tips. Really appreciate it :)

At the time, I was just a little surprised and upset at the inconsistency after reading the confirmation.

I'm sure we'll have a great time - it is Vegas after all

Cheers,

Vic

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]