Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower) Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile

chris68
By chris68,
in

Need Help Identifying hotels in Chicago:

4* Magnificent Mile Area River North

95% recommended

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Spa Services

Finess Center

Business Center

Pet Friendly

4* Magnificent Mile North Water Tower

85% recommended-Great

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center 

Restaurant 

Business Center

Internet access

Self Service Laundry

4.5* Magnificent Mile North Water Tower

95% recommended-Amazing

indoor pool

fitness center

restaurant

business center

internet access

I'm not seeing these either, but when you do reply/follow-up this thread, please also include the room rate per nite for any properties you are seeking help with as it makes it easier for us to located the same offer when replicating your search.

Also, try using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com which will ensure that you're seeing the complete set of amenities associated with each property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need Help Identifying hotels in Chicago: 

2 ADULTS/2CHILDREN

4* Magnificent Mile Area River North 

$173
95% recommended
Free Breakfast
Free Internet
Spa Services
Finess Center
Business Center
Pet Friendly

4* Magnificent Mile North Water Tower

$167
85% recommended-Great
Boutique Hotel
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Business Center
Internet access
Self Service Laundry

4.5* Magnificent Mile North Water Tower

$208
95% recommended-Amazing
indoor pool
fitness center
restaurant
business center
internet access

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

The 4* Mag Mile-RN that I'm seeing (full list of amenities): Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly is a potential match for the Kinzie, which - if I were to pick - would be my choice without hesitation. Free breakfast and a fantastic location in River North near a wide variety of restaurants.

The 4.5* Mag Mile N-WT area is likely the Hyatt on St Clair.

4* Mag Mile-WT full amenity set that I'm seeing is Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower. Would likely be the Raffaello.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 weeks later...

Badgerspoon

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Can you please post your booking in a separate topic so it can appear in board's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. Please include, date(s) for your stay, price paid/night before tax/fee's, star rating, name of hotel and the zone. And also please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]