AMENITIES:

Free internet

Indoor pool

Smoke free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant

Business center

Internet access

Needed to book a dog-friendly hotel and was 90% positive that this was the Sheraton, which is pet-friendly, but it was still a big risk! Sighed a big sigh of relief when it turned out my guess was right.

**FYI - may be useful info**

Even though the Sheraton is pet-friendly, "Pet-Friendly" was NOT listed as an amenity - no idea why. However, I called the Sheraton before making the Hotwire reservation and asked if the pet-friendly policy applied to Hotwire reservations. They said yes, no problem, just call them a few days ahead of time and let them know that I'd be bringing a dog.

Congrats on your success. :)

First-rate win for this Sheraton property and glad you are pleased with the win.

Can you confirm if there were additional amenities showing with this listing (such as accessible amenities?) This information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account (click "My Account" in the upper corner of Hot.wire.)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Can you confirm if there were additional amenities showing with this listing (such as accessible amenities?)

Now that you mention it, yes - the following accessible amenities were also included:

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

That completes the list of amenities that were shown. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]