Priceline Hotel: 4* Florence (Peretola Airport FLR) Hilton Garden Inn Florence Novoli

das_ubersoldat
By das_ubersoldat,
in

Hello,

can you please help ID this hotel:

5* Florence Southeast

143 USD

19-25 September

Free Parking

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Is this Villa la Massa?

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for more than one room?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Guessed it was this one...

- $ 166 per night

- Peretola Airport Area (FLR)

- Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

- Restaurant
- Fitness Center

- Business Center

Room Cost $166.00

Rooms 1

Nights 2

Room Subtotal:  $332.00

Taxes & Fees:  $48.50

Total Charged to Card:  $380.50

Hotel Fee $21.40 Charged by the hotel at checkout (not charged to card) --> Florence Tourism Tax

PS: Wasn't sure which price I should put in the win field. PRICELINE EXPRESS shows the price with tax (190 USD) but biddinghelper shows it without tax (166 USD)

The Villa la Massa would be a possibility, as would the MGallery Villa Olmi. With little history for this zone i can't be certain of either, but the 4.5/5.0 TA rating should provide a good experience regardless of what hotel this turns out to be.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

In the future you can use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button in your original thread to post the details of your win... if you ultimately used a different service than where the original thread is located in, the entire thread will automatically be moved to the correct area.

As your original thread was for 9/19-9/25, and this win for 9/23-9/25, do you no longer need a room for 9/19-9/23 or have you already made other plans the first 4 nites?

If I press the "Share your Win" button it will actually open a new topic. How would this move the existing thread?

It wont move your thread like you say that's why you should use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button in your original thread. With that button can you chose HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or PRICELINE EXPRESS (but you can't see this button anymore since it can only be used once and we have already used it when we edited your thread to reflect your win)

I hope this answer your question.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]