Hotwire Hotel: 3,5* Union Square East

alepollo
By alepollo,
in

Could you please help identifying?

3,5* Union Square East

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

214USD

thanks!!!

:)

Could you help on these ones too?

Same period... (october 23-26)

Union Square East 3*

143USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

And this is Union Square West 3*

153USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom

Thank you!

I'm not currently seeing any of these properties when searching for your dates... are you searching for more than one room or something other than the default 2adults/0chidlren? (or confirm that you have typed your dates correctly). Are you still seeing all of these on your own HOTWIRE search?

As i can see these properties myself i can't research further, but based upon the amenities posted, below is my best guess/comment for each:

3,5* Union Square East

--> no guess

Union Square East 3*

--> Hotel Fusion

And this is Union Square West 3*

--> Mark Twain

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I doubt you're doing anything 'wrong', just sometimes the same search does not yield the same offers...

I see the 3.5* USE property now... but i don't have any insight into this one. There are only 9 reviews by previous HOTWIRE guests, so this may be a new property recently added to the HOTWIRE system (or a hotel recently upgraded or downgraded)

I also see the other two properties now as well and i'll stick with my guesses for each of those.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Assuming you haven't cancelled this leg of your trip, what did you end up doing for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com)

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]