Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Miami, South Beach Oceanfront Collins

CarlfromPA
By CarlfromPA,
in

Please help me ID 3* Miami, South Beach Oceanfront Collins. Dates were 9/27-9/30. Rate was $94 per night. Amenities listed are free breakfast, fitness center, near beach, boutique hotel, free internet and restaurant.75% recommend, 4 out of 5 trip advisor rating. Thought it might be South Seas but that only has 3.5 TripAdvisor rating. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities.

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Boutique

Near Beach

Fitness

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my best guess be Townhouse Hotel Miami.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Please follow-up this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay (even if you don't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, book direct, cancel the trip, etc) as each thread having a 'conclusion' helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page should you decide to book direct.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Help ID 3.5 "Miami, South Beach Ocean Drive South

I'm seeing this property listed at $109/ night for 9/27-9/30. Amenities listed were Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower. Its showing 85% recommended and a 4 out of 5 TripAdvisor rating. Thanks.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

A property with the amenity set above has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any insight into this one.

Is there something in particular you're looking for from a hotel for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. I understand about 1 thread now. Trying my best to avoid resort fees. Looks like there are a number of properties that this could be but depending on whether or not they have resort fees makes a difference as to how good a deal this is and whether I should just wait until closer to my departure.

HOTWIRE has a 4* hotel in the South Beach-Ocean Drive South zone for $111/nite, has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating, and includes free breakfast:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... my best guess for this one would be the Pelican Hotel.

Does this one work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]