Priceline Hotel: 4* in Glen Allen VA or Richmond West End

Chase123
By Chase123,
in

Stay: Check in Tuesday, August 12th, check out Friday, August 15th.

Was trying for a four star in Glen Allen or Richmond West End.

10 free rebid zones. Understand the re-bidding process, but need assistance with permutations, which allow many more rebids than 10.

Would be willing to accept 3* Richmond (Glen Allen) Springhill Suites Richmond Virginia Center if I could get it for under $55.00 a night.

Thanks.

Was trying for a four star in Glen Allen or Richmond West End.

How high did you bid for a 4* hotel?

Would be willing to accept 3* Richmond (Glen Allen) Springhill Suites Richmond Virginia Center if I could get it for under $55.00 a night.

Are you willing to accept any 3* hotel in the zone OR only this specific property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On HOTWIRE, I'm seeing what may be the Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn (the listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but that would be a guess) and the Holiday Inn i-64 (which doesn't get particularly good reviews) for $62. I'm also seeing what may be the Comfort Suites Innsbrook nearby for $64.

Let us know if any of these would be of interest and we would be happy to point out the particular listings. You may see slightly different prices.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

How high did you bid for a 4* hotel?

Are you willing to accept any 3* hotel in the zone OR only this specific property?

According to your site, the only 3* in Glen Allen that has SHOWN UP is SpringHill Suites.  I've also seen that a possible win could be Courtyard Richmond North/Glen Allen.

I would prefer SpringHill Suites.

I can get a nice B&B in the fan area of Richmond for three nights with breakfast at $215.00 out the door.

Thanks !!

Since your back-up is in a different zone, and i don't know the star rating/quality of your back-up condo, it's difficult to say if you could 'beat' this...

In the Downtown zone you could get a 3* hotel for $250 or less, so if price is your only criteria then you would be better with the Condo... but if you prefer a hotel there this could be preferable. I'm also seeing what looks like the Linden Row Inn for $230 all-in, again, $5 more per nite than your current back-up, but this property has a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, includes breakfast, and there is a bit more 'structure' in place than a B&B.

So i think you're in the right ballpark if you're comping apples-to-apples and for the same zone, but it comes down to what type of experience you prefer for this stay (or if cost is the only factor)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My back up is in the heart of the fan, a wonderful place to be. No real hotels or motels near by, except sketchy ones that I don't really care for. This is a far better deal than Linden Row Inn, as I have a complete kitchen to myself. It's basically my own apartment for three days.

I would bid on 3* Springhill Suites in Glen Allen if I could come in way under $215.00 TOTAL.

Do you think this is possible?

As always, thanks for the help.

I would bid on 3* Springhill Suites in Glen Allen if I could come in way under $215.00 TOTAL.

You can try bidding for a 3* hotel in the Glen Allen zone... but you can't bid (specifically) for the Springhill Suites in the Glen Allen zone.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

You can try bidding for a 3* hotel in the Glen Allen zone... but you can't bid (specifically) for the Springhill Suites in the Glen Allen zone.

Understood. But I think my odds are pretty good that I would win that property, since nothing else has shown up in quite some time.

I honestly don't think a win, with Price.line taxes and fees is going to come in under $215.00

... I think my odds are pretty good that I would win that property, since nothing else has shown up in quite some time.

Others reading this thread need to know that they can't bid on a specific hotel (over 100+ views of this thread already and some of them may be new to the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE game)

HOTWIRE has a 3* hotel in the Glen Allen zone (my guess would be the Best Western Plus Glen Allen Inn which is 2.5* rated by PRICELINE but does have a 4.0/5.0 TA rating) for $58/nite which comes to $210 all-in, should this be of any interest.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]