Priceline Hotel: 3* Niantic - Norwich - Mystic (New London) Springhill Suites Waterford Mystic

assorted
By assorted,
in

The only 3* in New London zone is supposed to be the Holiday Inn, so when I saw a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for $133 (Holiday Inn is retail $207 for my date) I took it. I ended up in the Springhill Suites Mystic Waterford, which is not even in the same city (of course it is in their very large zone map for New London, yes).

We don't own a car so we're a bit screwed. I'm not sure if this means this hotel is in play for PRICELINE bidding or if it's only possible for Express Deals? I'm done with Priceline after this - putting me in a hotel in a different city on the literal line of their zone map kind of makes the service too risky for me going forward.

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you received a hotel that you didn't expect.

Can you please add reply to this thread with the dates of your stay (so that this purchase can appear in our Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins) and the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

If you do decide to use PRICELINE (or HOTWIRE) in the future feel free to ask the board for help before your purchase as there were likely may have been some clues that this was not the property you had thought.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you figure out a solution (rending a car??) and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]