Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Granville Entertainment District) Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre

samwong
By samwong,
in

Please help to identify this hotel on PL express.

I am guessing it to be Holiday Inn Broadway - any thoughts on this hotel and the rate? Should I bid on PL? I have read some mixed reviews on this hotel, and understand that some rooms have gone through a recent renovation. I have also a 10% coupon for PL express and after discount it works out to be $713.58 for 6 nites. I would also need to book another stay from 9/8 to 9/12, so any advice from you will be greatly appreciated.

3 Star Hotel in City Hall - Vancouver South Area for $109/night,

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

The Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre doesn't allow pets (whereas based upon the amenities the hotel above does allow pets)... my best guess for this one would be the Park Inn Vancouver.

Please use requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just won this.  I understand there are 2 towers to the hotel and wondering which would be the preferable one to stay in?  Also need a strategy for 3 or 3.5 star in Vancouver (max to pay $120) for 8/24 to 8/30 -any advice much appreciated. Or should I stay at the airport except that it would be a hassle to travel down town every day.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]