Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Belvedere Hotel

Double_Downon11
By Double_Downon11,
in

Please help ID NYC 3.5* Times Square (9/19-9/23)

Been quite a while since I've used Hotwire so a little out of practice and NYC is always difficult.  Helping to book three friends one room for four nights in NYC in September.  Looking to spend around $300/night for 4* and above (or 3.5* if the reviews are okay).  Curious to know what the hotel in the subject line is?  Any other areas within 10 minutes that we should expand our search too?

Thanks for your help.

Please include in your post the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the hotel.

Using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com this is the amenity set i'm currently seeing for the 3.5* hotel in the TS zone when searching for your dates and 3adults for $277/nite:

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Belvedere Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if your friends are making the purchase themselves please ask them to stop by the board and use the links here (the search boxes at the top of the page are easy to find/use and the logos within them are click-able as well)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks as always for your help.

Amenities
Smoke Free Rooms
  Fitness Center
  Restaurant(s)
  Business Center
Self service laundry
  Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible for the blind
Accessible for the deaf

Here were the amenities that came up and I'm not seeing the $277/night but am seeing $303/night for those nights in TS area.  Does that still look like the Belvedere?

Thanks again.

Using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com

Are you using the BiddingHelper.com site and looking at the amenities in the EASY VIEW tab? (and clicking the green button to 'See all' amenities)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]