mayonit
By mayonit,
in

Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station area Hotel

4*

1 room 2 adults 2 children

30/7-5/8

297$ per night

Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s). Restaurant(s). Business Center. Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

thanks

another one please,

Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area Hotel

4*

Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Restaurant(s) Business Center Internet access Spa Services Accessible for the deaf Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Wheelchair accessible Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking Roll-in shower 

1 room 2 adults 2 children 30/7-5/8

277$ per night

Thank you

Neither property has been reported to the board 'as-is', but my guess for the Notting Hill property would be the Hilton Metropole... and for the Westminster property my guess would be the Park Plaza County Hall London.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can't exclude the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge property as a possibility, but this property has previously been seen with a Pool amenity (as well as a few others not listed above) which is why i though the Park Plaza County Hall London was a better guess.

As both have a 4.5/5.0 TA rating it would seem that they are both of very high quality/user experience (likewise if it ended up being some other property with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating)... is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey,

so I meant to another property

Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben area Hotel

4.5*

30/7-5/8 6 nights

279$ per night

2 adults 2 children

Free InternetIn

door pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Thank you!!!! 

Thank you for closing this thread.

When making requests for others please ask that they stop by the board and click the links at the top of the page for their purchases (the search boxes are easily accessible and the logos within them are click-able as well)

Perhaps you could find out the details of his purchase so that others can benefit from the win?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]