Hotwire Hotel: Please help id NY hotels

Irina
By Irina,
in

Hi!

Can anyone please help me id these hotels? The dates are November 16th to 21st.

Empire State Building - 2* - $146

- Free Internet

- Pet friendly

- Internet access

East Village - Lower East Side - 2,5* - $112

- Free Breakfast

- Free Internet

- Fitness Center

- Business Center

- Self service laundry

- Internet access

- Accessible for the blind

- Accessible for the deaf

- Accessible path of travel

- In-room accessibility

- Accessible bathroom

- Roll-in shower

Used the Hotwire link to start my search!

Thanks a lot.

We have not yet seen a property with the amenities of the 2* ESB property reported to the board... the Hotel 373 Fifth Avenue would be at least one possibility, but there could be others as well.

I don't have a guess for the 2.5* LES hotel.

Also, if you do go for either of the above, did you post the rates correctly as i think you may have reversed the room rate associated with each in your post above.

What is it that you are looking for from a room this trip, as if you're willing to pay $146/nite for a 2*/2.5*, i'm seeing hotels that are more centrally located and higher rated for similar prices (and in some instances less than $146/nite)

Are your plans firm and ready to move forward for a November trip at this point in time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I think I reversed the rates, sorry about that. My planes are firm, since I'm from Brazil and my ticket is non-refundable.

I am looking for something cheap, I am willing to pay $150 because I can rent an apartment below that price.

I only see these two I posted and these ones:

Times Square - 2* - $113 (I guess it's St James)

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Business Center

Accessible bathroom

Madison Square Garden - 2* - $135 (no guess on this one)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Times Square - 3* - $136 (I guess it's Amsterdan Court)

Boutique Hotel

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Empire State Building - 3* - $141 (no guess for this one)

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Do you see anything eles?

Thanks a lot!

I don't have any insight into either of the 2* properties. My guesses for the 3* hotels are below:

Times Square - 3* - $136

--> Amsterdam Court

Empire State Building - 3* - $141

--> NH Jolly Madison Towers Hotel

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not necessarily "better" - you could possibly get something comparable in terms of star rating for slightly-to-moderately less. The appeal of Hot.wire is being able to make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing, although it's usually somewhat more expensive than bidding (where you could potentially get any hotel in the zone at the star rating chosen.)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

How about this:

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3* hotel in the Lower East Side for $130/nite and using the code METRO6 takes another 5% OFF bringing this down to $124/nite:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Business Center

Fitness Center

... my guess is that this may be the Blue Moon, which if correct, generally gets good reviews, and if not correct, at least you know that the hotel gets an 8.0+ from previous PRICELINE guests. As well, since you're trying to do this trip on a budget, the free breakfast and free internet can help on expenses.

Does this work for your needs?

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]