Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Omni Chicago Hotel

nancy1962
By nancy1962,
in

Hi, My husband and I are flying into Midway August 31st through September 3rd. We would like to stay near the river and Magnificent Mile. 

After reading the different hotels for both four and 4.5 start, I am not sure which to choose.  What is the big difference?  Also, I see on the Priceline Express there is a 4 star hotel for $82.00 which I am guessing is the Westin.  I see there  are 4.5 for $123.00. Am I better off going for the Priceline Express or trying the NYOP? 

If I did the NYOP what would be a good price to start at?

I tried to bid for a 4.5 on Priceline NYOP up to 110.00. I didn't want to go higher because I knew I could get the 4.5 for 123.00 on the Express. Priceline said to up my bid to $138.00.  I didn't bother because obviously the express bid was 123.00. 

I did this then saw we could get a king suite for $139.99 so we decided to go for that. We got the Omni. I am happy with this as the lowest for the Omni king suite is 169.00 on Orbitz.

I am happy with this!

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]