Hotwire Hotel: identify San Diego hotwire hotel please

softbabyshoes
By softbabyshoes,
in

Can you please help me identify this hotel?? 

I cant find any hotels listed on your site with "golf nearby" "tennis nearby".... 95% recommended

it was listed $118 last night and now it's only $85.  please help. Thanks so much!

4* Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center area Hotel

◾Pet friendly
◾Pool(s)
◾Restaurant(s)
◾Business Center
◾Internet access
◾Golf Nearby
◾Tennis Nearby
◾Spa Services
◾Accessible for the blind
◾Accessible for the deaf
◾Accessible path of travel
◾In-room accessibility
◾Wheelchair accessible
◾Accessible bathroom
◾Handicapped parking
◾Roll-in shower

Not an exact match for previous reports, but the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter would be my guess for this one. (see next post)

Given the price, and the 4.5/5.0 breakdown of categories that HOTWIRE asks previous guests to rate (except for 'Location' where this property received 5.0/5.0), i wouldn't be too concerned with the outcome of this one, even if it should prove not to be the Hilton Gaslamp Quarter.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

letusnkow

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based upon a recent post, Hot.wire has slightly changed the boundary of this zone in this area and this is likely the Manchester Grand Hyatt, which was previously in the Downtown-Marina zone... this would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

after reading a post last night just posted by another user.  I agree that it should be Manchester Grand Hyatt.  that user's post has tennis nearby and golf nearby too!  wish I had bought it at $85...

Thanks for doing this site. it's great help!  will post after I bid or purchase on hotwire.  thank you!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]