Priceline Hotel: 4* Miami (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Miami

newben
By newben,
in

Hi, I would be grateful if anyone can help identify or confirm the below hotels based on the dates of stay. The amenities were obtained from biddinghelper's Hotwire Easy View. Sorry I have to post here as the hotwire hotel list for Miami does not seem to be as informative as the lists for some other cities. Thanks.

--------

Check in date: 23 July 2014
Check out date: 28 July 2014

Hotel 1 (3.5 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $86 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Hotel 2 (3 star)
Miami Beach
Price: $106 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Self service laundry

Hotel 3 (3 star)
South Beach - Oceanfront Collins
Price: $117 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Possible hotel: South Seas Hotel

------

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

3.5* - Not yet ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Urbano with a slightly different amenity set than previously reported to the board. I'm seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, so this property gets excellent reviews.

3* Beach - Not yet ID'd/reported to the board and I'm guessing this is a new hotel for HOTWIRE in general, as it's showing no reviews yet. Additionally, difficult to begin to narrow down with few amenities.

3* SB/OC - not yet reported to the board, but I'd guess the Townhouse would be a possibility.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks, Aaron. Please find below some more hotels. The amenities were obtained from biddinghelper's Hotwire Easy View. I would be grateful if someone could confirm whether the possible hotels are correct. Thanks.

===

Hotel 4 (4 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $78 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access
Possible: Hyatt Regency or InterContinental (amenities on Betterbidding’s Hotwire hotel list seem closest to the listed amenities)

Hotel 5 (3 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $107 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Self service laundry, Spa Services
Possible: B2 Miami (because of the words boutique, spa and smoke free on Betterbidding’s Hotwire hotel list)

Hotel 6 (4.5 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $117 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower
Possible: Epic (because of the word boutique on Betterbidding’s Hotwire hotel list)

Hotel 7 (3 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $107 per night
FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower
Possible: Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Brickell or Holiday Inn Port of Miami (amenities on Betterbidding’s Hotwire hotel list seem similar to listed amenities)

====

Questions: When the amenities on Hotwire easy view or Priceline express deals say there is internet access, does it mean complimentary access in the room? Also, how safe are the areas surrounding the above possible hotels? Thanks.

Hi, I would be grateful if anyone can help identify or confirm the below hotels based on the dates of stay. The amenities were obtained from biddinghelper's Priceline express deals. I have another post on the Hotwire forum. Sorry for posting in both forums as I need to gather more information before I decide how to proceed. Thanks.

----

Hotel 1 (4 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $74 per night
GUARANTEED AMENITIES: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Business Center
Possible: Could be Hyatt Regency, Intercontinental, JW Marriott Marquis Miami, J.W. Marriott Hotel Miami or Conrad Miami based on a comparison with the amenities on Priceline’s non-opaque hotels and Betterbidding’s Priceline hotel list. Cannot narrow down the possible hotels because guaranteed amenities provided are too generic. However, I am inclined to guess it is the Hyatt Regency or Intercontinental because the price is close to that of a 4 star downtown hotel in the Hotwire easy view tab.

Hotel 2 (3 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $79 per night
GUARANTEED AMENITIES: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet, Free Breakfast, Business Center
Possible: Marriott Hotel Beaux Arts Miami or Springhill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center based on a comparison with the amenities on Priceline’s non-opaque hotels. If yes, why is the Springhill Suites classified in downtown Miami?

Hotel 3 (3.5 star)
Downtown Miami
Price: $104 per night
GUARANTEED AMENITIES: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet, Business Center
Possible: Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel And Marina, Hotel Urbano or Fortune House Hotel Luxury Apartments based on a comparison with the amenities on Priceline’s non-opaque hotels. Bettingbidding’s Priceline hotel list also has the same amenities for the Marriott.

====

newben,

The hotels above cover a wide variety of experiences (there is a big difference between staying downtown vs. staying in south beach, as well as a difference in staying at a 3* hotel vs. a 4.5* property)... what exactly is it that you're looking for from this stay and what is your expected budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are hopefully enjoying your stay.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]