Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5 star Niagara Falls, Ontario area hotel

curo57
By curo57,
in

Hi, any help identifying this hotel would be appreciated.

3.5 Stars, $103/night from Sept12-15.  Says standard price is $149

Amenities:

Free Internet

Smoke Free Rooms

Restaurant(s)

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Trip Advisor: 4.0 out for 5

Hotwire customer reviews:  80% recommended.

It also says "Book soon! The last person got the The Tower Hotel at Fallsview."  No idea if that can be trusted or not.  Thanks in advance!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'd guess the Tower would be a possibility, but it may be something else (the "Last Person Got..." message is not necessarily the underlying hotel, just the last hotel that someone got at that star rating.)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm seeing for the 3.5* hotel offered in this zone for your dates:

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Wheelchair Accessible

... if this is what you're seeing, i'd agree that The Tower Hotel at Fallsview would be a good guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]