Free Internet

Pet-friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Thanks to the excellent guidance provided on this forum, I was highly confident I was bidding on the Doubletree by Hilton Park Place, and it was.  I'm celebrating my first win on Hotwire!  Very pleased with a rate of $82, for a single night stay on a Tuesday, booked 20 days in advance of stay.  This room would have cost $199 if booked directly thru the Doubletree website on the same day.

What are the chances the hotel will give me Hilton HHonors program credit for this booking when we arrive?

Welcome to Betterbidding!

Congratulations on your success!

We hope you're satisfied with the outcome and will like the Doubletree.

I believe there were likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

For future searches/bookings you can do the following to ensure you're seeing the complete list:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our Bidding.Helper and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOT.WIRE (or use the HOT.WIRE tab at Bidding.Helper) and...

· click the offer

· on the next page click the BOOK NOW link

· in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

What are the chances the hotel will give me Hilton HHonors program credit for this booking when we arrive?

You don't get points for your stay. But show them your card when you arrive. Some hotels will give you benefits.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]