Priceline Hotel: Need help IDing hotel on Hotwire Express - 4* NYC/ Empire State Bldg

stevesul
By stevesul,
in

Hi,  I used your link to check Priceline.Express.

I need two beds and I see some say bed choice available.  I saw this hotel:

7/26-7/26

Empire State Building

$173

4 *'s

Pets, Restaurant, Fitness, Free internet, Business

"bed choice available"

Guest rating 8.0.  Guest Favorite

I didn't see it listed in the Priceline.Express hotel listing with the amenties.  A number of 4*'s in the PRICELINE.

If it says bed choice, will they guarantee a room with two beds if I contact them immediately after booking?

Thanks

7/26-7/26

Please confirm the dates of your stay and we will have a look at this offer.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

If it says bed choice, will they guarantee a room with two beds if I contact them immediately after booking?

No... the 'Bed Choice' listing means that the room/bed configuration is shown on the next page (when you click thru the offer). Sometimes you'll be given a choice of the number/type of bed(s)... but sometimes there is only one option given (and that's the one you'll be given)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you click the PRICELINE EXPRESS ESB offer the 'Bed Choice' is a description (not a choice) and shows that the room is for a Double Bed, which i assume will not work for your needs this trip given that there are three people.

If you search HOTWIRE for 3guests for your dates is there anything of interest that is within your budget? I'm seeing this 4* in the MTE zone for $185/nite with:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... my guess for this one would be the Renaissance New York Hotel 57, with a secondary guess of the Westin New York Grand Central.

Would this 4* HOTWIRE property work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]