Priceline Hotel: Hotel 10/6 to 10/8

aschrader29
By aschrader29,
in

I've never used Price.line before and have never been to San Fran.  Would like a 3 1/2* hotel prefer Union East but open to anywhere safe.  What can I expect to pay...was hoping for around 150-175 a night.  Booking strategy and best time to try would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Unfortunately, rates are definitely on the high side for these date/s. You have some time to try lower, but with rates at the levels they are at this point in time, I do believe a 3.5*+ win in Union Square E or W will take at least slightly over $200.

Which other zones are acceptable? Are there zone/s that would be more convenient to things you have planned to see?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Marina, FW, Financial District, SOMA....would all be great.  We are planning the typical tourist stuff, China Town and Fisherman's Wharf.  I was originally thinking a 3* would be fine until I saw a dormitory style room listed as a 3* hotel on Priceline...that got me worried.

There are current no 3.5* hotels offered in the Marina zone so we won't include that in your bidding at this time.

Were you also interested in USE and/or USW? Would you like us to suggest a strategy up to a $175/nite bid price at this point time?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]