Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) The Westin Copley Place

Reneemec
By Reneemec,
in

Looking to stay 10/17-18 would like to stay in Downtown or Waterfront, but not sure if this is realistic. When should I start bidding? I don't really want to spend more than $200, should I include other areas? It is just for a quick night before we fly out, but would like to be close to stuff to help maximize our sightseeing time. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Looking to stay 10/17-18 would like to stay in Downtown or Waterfront...

Please list the zones that you're willing to accept by PRICELINE name and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow. Also, what star rating is it that you're seeking?

When should I start bidding? I don't really want to spend more than $200...

Depending upon the zones you are willing to accept, a $200 bid price may be possible at the 4* level... shouldn't be an issue (at this time) for something at the 3.5* level.

Please also add the requested information to your Portsmouth hotel thread, then let us know the details above and we will advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

My family is traveling to New england for a week, and we would love to see a bit of Boston before we catch an evenning flight. Since our time will be limited, I was thinking that the Theatre District would put ou close to the 'touristy' sights and not be as expensive as other areas. Can you tell me if this is wise?

Also, we really don't want to spend more than $150 + taxes...is this possiable in this area? What should my starting bid be? I really am not picky on *'s 

The Boston Common Hotel in Back Bay is going for $146, should I just book that? Any advice would be awesome!

Thank you!!

Please also add the requested information to your Portsmouth hotel thread, then let us know the details above and we will advise accordingly.

2x

Please follow-up your previous thread with the information requested, then reply here and we will continue the discussion for your Boston trip.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My family is traveling...

To get started, adults/children will there be? Note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE would still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Let us know your thoughts/comments on the above and we'll take it from there.

What about Copley Square-Back Bay... is this zone also accepted (it's generally considered to be centrally located)

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Thanks.

We are really hoping to walk to stuff, as we only have 24 hours and we would like to see as much as possible.

The metro will certainly save you time... why walk someplace 20 minutes when the metro could have you there in less than 5 minutes?

I guess I don't know Boston well enough to know if we can do this from Back Bay

Have you determine what you would like to see while in Boston and seen the location of each on a map? (a good ideal to work out an itinerary so that you're not traversing back-and-forth over the city and trying to use your time efficiently).

Back Bay-Copley is considered centrally located (it's where Prudential Center is located, if that is on your list of things to see/do), but even if it's not... you could take the metro to whatever you deem as a good 'starting point' and then start your sightseeing from there (and have your itinerary work your way back towards the hotel OR take a metro home in the evening from wherever your sightseeing ends)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]