Priceline Hotel: 4* Orange County (Newport - Huntington Beach) Hyatt Regency Newport Beach

Vanity99
By Vanity99,
in

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process.

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities.

This is what I see when replicating your search,

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my best guess be Fairmont Newport Beach.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

With HOTWIRE, you really have to choose from what the service is offering and the services really require some degree of flexibility as a trade-off for the discounted rates. The hotel you want MAY appear closer to your stay, but there's no way to know and you may miss out on good deals in the meantime while waiting for a deal that may not appear. You may see different hotels if you search for 2 adults and 2 children, but prices may also be higher.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hi ,

I need help to identify this deal I see at Priceline.Express (I used the Bidding.helper Tool):

4* Newport - Huntington Beach

7/18-7/22

Amenities:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Pet Friendly

Restaurant

Fitness Ctr

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Business Ctr

Thank you !

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

My best guess for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property would be the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your hotel direct purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

I went back and tried to book but the deal is vanished !

I need help to identify this deal please :

4* Newport - Huntington Beach

7/18-7/22

$158

Amenities :

Outdoor Pool

Pets allowed

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Bus Centre

Fitness Centre

Free Internet

Bed Choices :

$158 King Beds

$185 Double Beds

$213 Suites

All non Smoking

Rated 7 out of 10.

Thank you!

Hi thereuare, aaron and yellowdog ,

After keep on refreshing the page many times for the past one hour....

Finally got the deal that I want!

full price at Priceline is listed as $245. I know it is not $158 but still better than $245. Used the promo code too. Can't complain. :)

Thank you for all the help!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you ultimately were able to get the hotel you wanted to appear and that you're pleased with the results.

Can you confirm that these were the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property:

Free Internet in public areas

Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]