Priceline Hotel: 08/10/2014 Newport 3* Hotel identification

woodpecker
By woodpecker,
in

Hi there,

need another help, this time for Rhode Island. I am looking for 2 rooms in August. Due to the highly prices I just decided for a 3* Hotel.

Priceline offers me no amenities for the time being, but a couple of days ago, it has been shown with a pool, Restaurant and Business Center.

My guess would be the Newport Harbour and Marina. What do you think could it be?

On the bidding side of PRICELINE the amenities shown next to each star level are amenities that are present at [i[every hotel in the zone at that star rating... not for a specific hotel that you will be bidding on. Therefore there is no way to target/guess which hotel you will receive as the amenities are available at every hotel in the zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll try to assist further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]