Priceline Hotel: Bidding Plan Please San Diego

gea888
By gea888,
in

Good morning,

Can you please help with a bidding plan?

I need a hotel for one night in the San Diego area.

Because there are so many locations, I've included the ones below we DON'T want to stay in:

1.) El Cajon

2.) Escondido

3.) Las Mesa

4.) Miramar

5.) National City

6.) San Ysidro

5.) Sorrento Mesa

EVERYTHING else though is game!

2* or more. Max $75/night for this Saturday 6/28/14 for one night.

Thanks so much for your help

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone, as well as is a courtesy to anyone that took the time to help with your trip. (it will also help avoid delays in having your current threads responded to)

Because there are so many locations, I've included the ones below we DON'T want to stay in...

To avoid any confusion, please list the zones that are ARE willing to stay in and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Also, if any zones may have higher rated hotels available within your $75/nite budget, are you interested in the highest rated hotel your $75 will buy... OR is the goal the least expensive 2* or better?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know the information above and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]