Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Seal Beach - Sunset Beach) Ayres Hotel Seal Beach

GoodDeals4Me
By GoodDeals4Me,
in

Here's my problem with this Seal Beach Hotel below. When I look at the regular priced non express deals, the only 3 star in seal beach with the anemnities listed below is Ayres, which is what we wanted. But on the regular hotel beach Ayres is shown as a 9 rating not 8. There are others that fit the description, anemnities and rating exactly, but their not Seal beach but surrounding area, like Fountain Valley. So I assume when the express deal says Seal Beach, they don't mean Long Beach, Fountain Valley or any other city that is in the area. I really would like to get Ayres. Thanks!

$113 NIGHTLY THREE STAR:

Star Rating:  What hotel is this?
Guest Score: 
Rated
out of 10 (or higher)
Guaranteed Amenities: 

Free Breakfast
    Free Internet in room
    Outdoor Swimming Pool
    Free Parking

Restaurant
    Business Center
    Fitness Center

Check In:  Fri Jul 11, 2014
Check Out:  Wed Jul 16, 2014

For the next Seal Beach it says 8.4 rating when I look at the hotel I think it is, The Pacific Inn? But on the express page shows 8 rating. What do you guys thinks? Thanks!

$136 FOR A 2.5 STAR

Free Breakfast

Free Internet Free Parking
Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center Business Center

Guest Ratings:
8+
Very Good

Check In:  Fri Jul 11, 2014
Check Out:  Wed Jul 16, 2014

If you look at the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals it states Rated {8.0} out of 10 (or higher)... so the numerical value indicated is not the exact value of the underlying hotel. I'd agree with both of your guesses of the Ayres Hotel Seal Beach and of the Pacific Inn.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Thanx for the follow-up and closing this thread. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Priceline Hotel List

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]