Priceline Hotel: Morningside heights Harlem

deadhead
By deadhead,
in

This zone is far north and not the ideal location for the average NYC visitor... do you have plans in this area OR why would you want to stay in this zone?

What is you desired star rating and budget (per nite before taxes/fees) for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not doing anything specifically in this area. I am traveling with my son and we will spend a couple days at Central Park and the natural history museum. I had a free place to stay fall thru after plane tickets were bought so I am looking anywhere not in queens or the Bronx. I would be ecstatic to get rooms in the $100 range though I am not sure that is possible.

$100 is likely not possible for these date/s, but I think you could probably get something very nice for around $110-115 in Midtown, as these are fairly slow (as NYC goes) dates for the Summer. Would $110-115 + taxes/fees be acceptable? Would anywhere in Midtown be acceptable?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]