Hotwire Hotel: 3* Mississauga - $58

moreofless
By moreofless,
in

Unfortunately a property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board... the Four Points, Novotel, Quality Inn, and Holiday Inn Mississauga all see like candidates, and with this amenity set there are likely others as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Today on the HOT.WIRE site the property with those amenities is listed as 65% recommended when the property listed yesterday was 95% recommended.  The 65% is a concern.

EDIT: This is strange:

Sometimes when I click through I get 65% recommended and sometimes I get 100% recommended...

Using the BiddingHelper.com I get $63 - FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access - Hotwire customer reviews 65% recommended (23 total reviews)

Using the Hotwire tab I get $61

Amenities

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Hotwire customer reviews 100% recommended (207 total reviews)

The only difference is the Internet access amenity listed at the end of the bidding helper tool property.

Yesterday HOTWIRE informed me of:

$62 3.5-star Burlington Hotel

Sat, 6/14 - Sun, 6/15 Low-Price Guarantee

Original price: $74

But every time I clicked through I did not see anything like this for that area (an area which would be fine for what I am doing)

Unless I am missing something, I have not seen the Tripadvisor logo.

This time when I clicked through I was offered another hotel "do you want free parking"

It is a 3* $63 Mississauga area with

Amenities

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

The Airport Shuttle is different.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]