Priceline Hotel: What are the hotels in East Village?

shpgrl
By shpgrl,
in

I see the list of possible hotels in the Priceline list.  However I do not see East Village.  Only Lower East Side and Empire State which are to the south and north of East Village.

I'm trying to get close to the L line to be able to get in and out of Williamsburg daily.  But I'll also have business in Midtown West/Garment District area.

Was told that Union Square/East Village was a good midpoint to stay, so I'm trying to bid there.  Will be there from 6-18 to 6-29, 11 days.

Any advice on what hotels are there and what the climate is like as for restaurants, shops, etc.  Is it isolated?  Is that why there is no info on it here?  Would like to be able to walk outside my hotel room and have lots of options for restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques. 

Does Hotwire have better options in this area? 

Most likely 3 to 3 1/2 star hotels is what I'm looking at at this late date.

Edited to add:  After looking at the hotels that come up for my dates on Priceline and selecting 2 and 3 star hotels, I see that East Village and Lower East Side are combined in the selection list, and every single hotel that comes up is near Bowery and Delancey which is in the Lower East Side.  Looks like there are no 2 or 3 star hotels in East Village for my dates.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

I'm very familiar with NYC, if you let us know your target/maximum budget per nite i'll have a look and offer some thoughts.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]