Priceline Hotel: 2* Fargo Quality Inn East

olympianewbie
By olympianewbie,
in

My parents need a room for the first leg of their trip. We first tried in Fergus Falls, MN because my father didn't want to drive as far as Fargo. The first bid ($45) for Fergus Falls 2 stars failed. Then we tried $45 for a 1 star there, which also failed. I suggested again that we try Fargo, even though it's another hour down the road. We tried $45 again for a 2 star in Fargo and it was accepted. Then we remembered that my mom saw a hotel on Priceline in Fargo for $40 without even bidding :(.  This took a long time and was frustrating and we probably paid a little more than necessary. But since we'd been on the phone with each other for so long (with me talking her through BetterBidding and Priceline websites), we got a little sloppy and forgot one important piece of information. Now I just hope they don't have an awful experience at the Quality Inn like the bad reviews she immediately started reading me...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]