Priceline Hotel: Newport Beach Hyatt Regency

gurjgill
By gurjgill,
in

I stayed here in the past and got room for $112.00  I am staying for 9 nights, cannot even get it remotely close even with my expired coupon I received the other day.

Help?  Want to book My dates are July 4 check in and July 12 checkout

I need a pet friendly hotel and do not want to take a chance with name your own price.  Last year , I took the gamble and lucked out with Newport Beach Hyatt Regency and good price and pet friendly.

I am staying for 9 nights... Want to book My dates are July 4 check in and July 12 checkout

These dates would be 8 nites, please confirm the dates of your stay OR the number of hotel nites you need.

I need a pet friendly hotel and do not want to take a chance with name your own price.

if I do a name your own bid, you cannot see if hotels are pet friendly or not.

If you need a pet friendly hotel, and no contingency plan in place should you receive a hotel that is not pet friendly, i would use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS for this trip... to much risk should you receive a hotel that doesn't accept pet.

When you go 4 star is it a good chance your get a Marriot, Hyatt Regency Newport, Fairmont Newport which are all pet friendly or does something else also come in?

You can see all hotels reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List, but also note the comments at the top of the hotel list, as you could receive something new or unexpected.

Please confirm your dates and maximum bid and we'll take a closer look at this trip and advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hyatt regency max $115/night

When bidding on PRICELINE there is no way to bid on, target, or avoid a specific property... are you willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid (and given my comments above that you could receive a hotel that is not Pet Friendly)?

HOTWIRE does have a 4* hotel in the Newport Beach zone which lists Pet Friendly as an amenity for $133/nite if this is of any interest:

Pet Friendly

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... the Fairmont Newport Beach would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll try to assist further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Is the property above on HOTWIRE? If so, using the following method(s) what is the complete set of amenities associated with this property:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]