Pet Friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

Accessible for the Blind

I'm thinking it is the W, but not sure.

Thanks for your help!

If you click on the listing, then click on "book now" and then on the next page click "see all" in the amenities box, do you see:

Free Internet,Pet friendly,Boutique Hotel,Smoke Free Rooms,Fitness Center,Restaurant(s),Business Center,Internet access,Accessible for the blind,Accessible for the deaf,Accessible path of travel,In-room accessibility,Accessible bathroom,Roll-in shower

I'm seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page (you can also confirm that you are seeing this as well if you click on the detail page - there should be a tripadvisor logo w/4.5 out of 5 circles shaded), so my guess is that this may be the Loews Madison.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Yes, I saw all the same amenities when opening all of them. I also see the 4.5 stars.

I figured it was either the W or Loews Madison, but figured you could narrow it down. I'll probably book it today, just debating between that one and a a 4* boutique hotel that I believe is The Donovan House. I'll update here after I book.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]